Thursday, May 3, 2012

Brookhaven:Bua

I finally made it to one of the restaurants in the relatively new Brookhaven Town Center. It's one of those live/shop/dine complexes with a nouveau main street. Bua's interior is nature-themed upscale.
I was in the mood for sushi. Given my relative lack of creativity in ordering sushi and sashimi, I generally order chef's choice. The service was a little slow, as seemed to be the case for everyone else in the restaurant as well. Once the plate arrived, I was certainly impressed with its presentation. The spectacular red/green roll is flying fish roe. All the sushi was high quality. I often use fatty tuna as a gauge of sushi quality and I definitely enjoyed my sample here. I wouldn't put this as the highest levels of sushi, but it certainly satisfied my sushi craving. BUA Thai and Sushi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment