Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hovan Gourmet

Hovan Gourmet is one of the stands in the Perimeter Mall food court. I walked past it for years without paying any real attention. I finally wandered over to take a look to find multiple reviews they posted extolling their falafel. I've been there several times now, which should tell you that I like it.
This is the falafel combo. The falafel is prepared as a sandwich wrapped in pita; you can also get it straight. I'm relatively untrained in such matters but I've eaten quite a bit of falafel at various places lately and I do think theirs is very good. You can taste the richness of the peas very clearly. The patties are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. And I think the crown of chips around the hummus is just plain cute. Hovan Gourmet on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Hovan Gourmet is one of the stands in the Perimeter Mall food court.

    Fish Restaurant

    ReplyDelete