Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tucker: Blue Ribbon Grill

I've eaten at Blue Ribbon Grill several times, but I hadn't been there lately. It's across the street from Northlake Mall. I went back recently on the way to the movies. In the past, I've had their ribeye, which I've always enjoyed. This is a classic bar restaurant but with steaks as well as the more traditional burgers and wings.

This time I tried the Cincinnati chili. The chili is served on penne pasta that was just-right al dente. The chili itself was rich and hearty. The fresh chopped onions on top were a nice touch. This was just what I was looking for---a taste of meat and protein without being too heavy. My waitress was very nice and helpful, an example of the consistently good service I've had there.

Blue Ribbon Grill on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. A nice article on Blue Ribbon Grill, I would like to have it once, I hope it tastes good

    ReplyDelete